Current Career Opportunities
Senior Financial Planner
Financial Planner (Fee-Only)
Location: Markham, Ontario
Join a forward-thinking financial planning firm that prides itself on unbiased and objective advice. As an “advice-only” leader in Canada, we focus solely on financial, tax, and estate planning advice without the sale of products. We’re expanding our team and are seeking a seasoned Fee-Only Certified Financial Planner who is passionate about shaping financial futures.
You’re a driven professional with over ten years of experience in the financial planning sector. With a knack for working autonomously, you’re adaptable and comfortable working primarily from home.
- Engage with prospective clients who reach out to the firm.
- Accurately collect and interpret client data.
- Develop comprehensive financial plans.
- Delve deeper with further analysis when necessary.
- Master our financial planning software for optimal plan creation.
- Ensure client confidentiality and maintain the integrity of operational data.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve collective goals and deliverables.
- Suggest and assist in refining internal processes related to client administration, data collection, plan preparation, and data security.
- Effectively utilize our contact management system for precise data entry and monitoring.
- Participate in special projects as they arise.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or a specialized diploma in business, accounting, economics, mathematics, or personal finance (desired).
- Valid Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Prior experience in a structured office setting.
- Passionate about financial planning and client service.
- Robust quantitative and analytical prowess.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Keen interest in the nuances of financial planning, including investments, retirement, asset protection, estate planning, cash management, and tax matters.
- Stellar time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Proactive and independent work ethic, while also thriving in team collaborations.
- An eye for detail and a penchant for prioritizing in a dynamic environment.
- High ethical standards and the discretion to manage sensitive information.
- A commitment to continuous professional growth.
Jumpstart your next professional journey with us and redefine financial futures. Apply now and let’s create financial blueprints together!
How To Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining why you’re the ideal candidate for this role to email@example.com.
Please Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Objective Financial Partners Inc.
675 Cochrane Drive
East Tower, 6th Floor
Toll Free. 1.855.691.8471
Copyright © 2018 |Objective Financial Partners Inc. | All rights reserved.
We don't sell investments, so we're not going to tell you which stocks to buy and sell. However, we can build you a comprehensive and truly objective financial plan.